incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: should podlings have informal chairs?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:55:06 GMT
Well its a little confusing to expect anyone other than a mentor
to shepherd a project- the corresponding "shepherd" at the TLP level
is a board member responsible for interfacing between the board
and the project on any action items post-board-meeting.

I suggest we get back to figuring out exactly what problem we are
trying to solve before we start looking for appropriate labels to
attach to the role(s) we need.