incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: should podlings have informal chairs?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:47:07 GMT
Personally I am against the idea of picking a chair
for a podling early.  It would have been a terrible
idea for thrift for instance, where a proper chair
only emerged after over a year of incubation.  Had
it picked a chair early, it would undoubtedly not
have been that person, but some Facebook person,
in which case the project may not have ever graduated
because of the all-too-common initial misperception
that the chair holdsa position of authority over the
project.