incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SITE] navigation
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:09:08 GMT
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Marvin Humphrey <marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 08:39:40AM +0100, ant elder wrote:
>> I don't want to get in the way of those who are doing all this good work
>> with the website but my 2c's is I also would prefer visited links to have a
>> different colour.
>
> +1
>
>    http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=986066

Unfortunately the pdf is not free and so we cannot look what exactly
has an impact. Because, if some links are marked visited, and some -
even when read - are not, how does this play into game? And for which
kind of websites does this research apply on? Have you read it?

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de