incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Layout change - remove the right table
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:06:41 GMT
>> That would probably be fine - I'd like to see it before endorsing it fully.
>
> It would have been better to do it in a branch.

Agreed.

Actually there was so less comments (most of them positive) that I
didn't think about a branch.

> The current half-finished changes have made it difficult for
> the Incubator to operate. There are uncommitted generated docs
> changes for all pages. So real content changes are troublesome.

The website can be generated. The rh table is not there, but we can
add it in another change. I am going to commit generated changes now,
to keep up operations. Then we can care on the one single list of
projects.

http://www.grobmeier.de