incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Droids 0.1-incubating RC4
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:35:33 GMT
Given it is an incubator release and some stuff is not "perfect" yet,
I'll give my +1 even when this is not really nice. From the formal
point of view this all is ok to me. And as long as the source code is
there (and people have a chance to test it with your workaround).

Please cancel this vote on your own if you guys feel this is a blocker.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de