incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Layout change - remove the right table
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:12:49 GMT
Hi,

currently we use a three column model. On the right side is the search
box, links to thanks page and all the projects listed. Everytime we
add a new podling all podling pages need to be updated too.

I we should remove the third (right) column, because:
- the thanks page is already linked on the left side
- the search box can be moved to the left side
- a simple link to "Incubator Projects" can lead to the
projects/index.html page, which already is cared about

This will give us more space for the real content and we can play a
little with the css (which I plan).

Here is how it would look like:

http://code.grobmeier.de/incubator-draft/
http://code.grobmeier.de/incubator-draft/projects/index.html
http://code.grobmeier.de/incubator-draft/projects/ognl.html

Please let me know what you think about this change.

Cheers
Christian