incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <>
Subject Re: [] Split into data and presentation?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:20:49 GMT

   I would suggest using some templates for each required format of
output. At work, in which we are using Python on daily bases :), we
are using Cheetah [1]. But I also found [2] in which they claim they
are lighter than [1].

   I already showed interest joining enhancing and CMSing the
incubator site, I was away on a business trip and now I want to start
doing something, but I am not totally aware yet of where or what I can
help in, any hints :) ?

[1] -
[2] -