incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SITE] Samples of site with different CSS settings
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:00:36 GMT
On 12 October 2011 13:46, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've uploaded the current site to my pao directory:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~sebb/incubator/
>
> This was created using a reworked site.vsl that creates relative links
> where possible, so the LH menu should work OK
>
> the directories are:
>
> current - as for existing CSS files
>
> bootstrap - css files as per original commit of bootstrap
>
> I can easily create other samples with different CSS files for comparison.
>
> [Note - I dropped the audit and altRMI folders and some other stuff to
> make the site smaller]

I just changed the "About the Apache Incubator" header on the first
page to use <h2 id="xxx"> instead of <a name="xxx">.

This was the alternative fix I discussed previously.

It would mean just about every page would change.
But if combined with moving to relative hrefs that would reduce the
SVN commit noise.

S///