incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject Re: Mailing list membership counts
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 19:12:53 GMT
On 4 October 2011 18:26, Karl Wright <> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm trying to get a membership count for the ManifoldCF member lists.
> I'm a moderator for these, and at one point I was able to figure out
> how to do it, but the reference that the "committers" page sends you
> to ("the svn "committers" project, under /doc/resources.txt") doesn't
> seem to exist anymore.  Furthermore, sending mail to
> claims I'm not a moderator,
> even though I clearly am, and I'm certain I'm using the right source
> email account.

Are you sure? Note that moderation mails can be answered by anyone, as
they contain one-time keys.

So if your mod address is your ASF e-mail, you can still mod e-mails
with your attached GMail account.
However, you cannot initiate requests that require moderator status
except from your actual mod. e-mail.