incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PhoneGap for Apache Incubator
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:06:43 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> I'm another user. Happy to sign on as a mentor.

Thanks! With you, Cristian and Gianugo signed up, we should have a
great mentoring team in place.

To give people some background on the proposal, David Nuescheler and I
have been helping Brian & co for the past few weeks with the work
leading to the proposal. I'm really excited about having a project
like this enter the ASF, and with the already vibrant community at
PhoneGap I'm pretty sure that Apache Callback will be able to graduate
to a TLP in just a few months.

BR,

Jukka Zitting