incubator-general mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Layout change - remove the right table
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:09:05 GMT
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 5:10 PM, sebb <> wrote:
> However I think it would make sense to sort the entries by podling
> name, rather than by name within status.
> Otherwise it will be a pain when the status changes.
> Also, rather than use a <website> tag, I think it would be better to
> use a tag which is the podling identity name (or whatever we call it).
> For most podlings, this is just the name in lower-case, however there
> are some exceptions that currently have to be hard-coded in
> It's then easier to use the value to create the website and in other cases.

Okay, so sorted by podling name, and instead of a website you'd like
an "id" field that URLs and the like would be generated from?  I can
kick that out this evening.

Would it be desirable for this to be in a database?  Does Infra run a
DBMS?  Either way, we can start with the XML.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message