incubator-general mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling status summary - expand details for graduated/retired/dormant projects?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:29:12 GMT
Right, but unless the podling changes its name on graduation it's
still going to be relatively standard, right?  <project>.apache.org vs
incubator.apache.org/<project>?

Since I still have the script handy, shall I kick out a new
podlings.xml, with a url attribute pre-filled using the above for
current and/or graduated podlings?  Something that can be changed
manually?