incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: October 2011 Incubator Board Report
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:53:51 GMT
> I removed Wave from the bottom as it reported last month, but Imperius, JSPWiki, and Kitty
appear to be missing according to the reporting schedule. Also, it seems Callback isn't scheduled
to first report until December - was that a mistake on the schedule page or a deliberate decision
by the mentors?

I believe this was deliberate while we sorted out the infrastructure
move which, while still ongoing, I think aiming for a report in
November is very doable. (The practice couldn't hurt.)