incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Projects failing to repoirt for October - appropriate actions?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:26:12 GMT
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:24 AM,  <karl.wright@nokia.com> wrote:
> Can you please clarify what our responsibilities in fact are, as far as you understand
it?  If we are once again expected to report every month, we'd appreciate receiving appropriate
notification to that effect.

The expectations are that you report once every three months, unless
notified otherwise. This month had a bad list of podlings in the wiki
page confusing the hell out of everybody. The notification bot will
send you your appropriate warnings when you need to send board
reports.

Martijn