incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PhoneGap for Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 23:35:36 GMT
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Brian LeRoux <> wrote:
>> I would like to propose PhoneGap to be an Apache Incubator project.
>> (Under the new, still proposed name, Apache Callback.)
>> Here's a link to the proposal in the current PhoneGap wiki:
> Any more questions/comments about this proposal? If not, I suggest we
> start the vote tomorrow.

I think we're good. The one thing I'd like to do is asking to add
another committer to the roster. Abu Obeida Bakhach
<> has been following the WP7 part of Phonegap
and would be happy to continue helping out at least on that front. As
he was a Stonehenge committer, he should already have a CLA on file
and an Apache ID. Obeida works in my team and I already checked with
him - he'd be eager to help. Can I just go ahead and edit the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message