incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PhoneGap for Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 23:35:36 GMT
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:57 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>> I would like to propose PhoneGap to be an Apache Incubator project.
>> (Under the new, still proposed name, Apache Callback.)
>>
>> Here's a link to the proposal in the current PhoneGap wiki:
>> http://wiki.phonegap.com/w/page/46311152/apache-callback-proposal
>
> Any more questions/comments about this proposal? If not, I suggest we
> start the vote tomorrow.

I think we're good. The one thing I'd like to do is asking to add
another committer to the roster. Abu Obeida Bakhach
<Abu.Obeida@microsoft.com> has been following the WP7 part of Phonegap
and would be happy to continue helping out at least on that front. As
he was a Stonehenge committer, he should already have a CLA on file
and an Apache ID. Obeida works in my team and I already checked with
him - he'd be eager to help. Can I just go ahead and edit the
proposal?

Thanks,

--
Gianugo