incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating empire?
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:01:11 GMT
Perhaps I'm biased here (and I'm also an ASF newbie), but, coming from many
one-band-man projects I feel "5 diverse, active and regular committers"
that can keep their user base happy is more than enough to be described as
a succesful project. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
    Raffaele

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:52 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org