incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.2.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:15:57 GMT
Hi,

The Apache Empire-db community has approved the 2.2.0-incubating release and we are now looking
for approval of the IPMC to publish the release.

With this release we have made a major API change removing unrecommended legacy features that
have been non-standard Java. The API now is much clearer and even more straight forward to
use.
Other improvements addressed the reduction of duplicate code for DDL generation and improvements
in the Empire-db code generator that produces Java code from existing data models.
For a full list of changes please take a look at the changelog.

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-087/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt