incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: October 2011 Incubator Board Report
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:37:11 GMT

On 25/10/2011, at 9:02 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> With respect ot an early version of the report, there was confusion as to
> which podlings needed to report this month, but we appear to have it
> straightened out.  The Wiki page had a few too many projects loaded onto it.

I removed Wave from the bottom as it reported last month, but Imperius, JSPWiki, and Kitty
appear to be missing according to the reporting schedule. Also, it seems Callback isn't scheduled
to first report until December - was that a mistake on the schedule page or a deliberate decision
by the mentors?

Brett Porter

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: