incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: October 2011 Incubator Board Report
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:45:49 GMT

On Oct 24, 2011, at 8:37 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 25/10/2011, at 9:02 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>> With respect ot an early version of the report, there was confusion as to
>> which podlings needed to report this month, but we appear to have it
>> straightened out.  The Wiki page had a few too many projects loaded onto it.
>
> I removed Wave from the bottom as it reported last month, but Imperius, JSPWiki, and
Kitty appear to be missing according to the reporting schedule. Also, it seems Callback isn't
scheduled to first report until December - was that a mistake on the schedule page or a deliberate
decision by the mentors?

Imperius is retired -- must be some additional cleanup required. I'll track it down, but might
not be 'till ApacheCon…

There was a bit of confusion for the Kitty project because they got an email notice but weren't
listed in the template on the Incubator wiki. Someone did asked about it on the kitty dev
list. However, I got my podlings confused (another of my podlings was listed in the template,
but wasn't due for a report). And I incorrectly assumed Kitty wasn't due to report this month...

--kevan