incubator-general mailing list archives

From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Droids 0.1-incubating RC4
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:20:11 GMT
I don't think it's a blocker. We've got all of the other pieces correct
(headers, license, no category X libraries, etc). Having something
published into the repository will help us greatly. Plus it is already
fixed in svn, and hopefully we'll have a quicker turn around for the
next release.

Thank you,
Richard