incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: October 2011 Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:19:35 GMT
Joe is correct: 7-Nov is the Board F2F at an offsite location during the
Monday of ApacheCon.

The normal November meeting, where we'd expect monthly reports, is on
the 16th as normal.

The October meeting was indeed moved somewhat late, but I was hoping
no-one else would mind having a couple of extra days.  8-)

- Shane