incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PhoneGap for Apache Incubator
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 07:44:18 GMT
Hi!

I don't know PhoneGapp well, but from what I've read it looks like a smart project. Thus basically
a +1 from me.

I'm not sure about the proposed name 'Apache Callback' because the term 'Callback' might not
be sufficiently protectable.
'Callback' is an established term in the software area thus it might not work well as Trademark.
'CallBoy' or 'Callateral', etc, would be easier to handle ;)

Please note that any name change can be voted on while incubation is in progress.

LieGrue,
strub