incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Any23 to join the incubator
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 21:20:46 GMT
Hi Michele...

   Please take a look at Apache ActiveMQ [1] and it sub-projects and
you will get how we see the relation between Apache Tika and Any23.

As you will see, the sub-projects build/extend functionality provided
by ActiveMQ, which IMO the same case here.

[1]- http://activemq.apache.org/

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour