incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davide Palmisano <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Any23 to join the incubator
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:10:24 GMT
Dear Nick,

thanks for your question and interest.

Any chance you could expand a bit on interactions with the Apache projects
> that Any23 is built on? eg how have you engaged with the communities, have
> you submitted bug reports or patches etc?

We had very limited issues or problems with the underlying Apache projects.
Fortunately, we never encountered
any blocking issues deserving a bug report or a patch. Probably this is due
the nature of such underlying projects,
which are, mostly, mature and consolidated software. Moreover, the
"standard" use we make of them never justified
new features requests.