incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davide Palmisano <dpalmis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Any23 to join the incubator
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:10:24 GMT
Dear Nick,

thanks for your question and interest.

Any chance you could expand a bit on interactions with the Apache projects
> that Any23 is built on? eg how have you engaged with the communities, have
> you submitted bug reports or patches etc?

We had very limited issues or problems with the underlying Apache projects.
Fortunately, we never encountered
any blocking issues deserving a bug report or a patch. Probably this is due
the nature of such underlying projects,
which are, mostly, mature and consolidated software. Moreover, the
"standard" use we make of them never justified
new features requests.

cheers,
Davide