incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] S4 for the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:58:46 GMT
Hi Leo,

We are quite interested in using and helping contribute to S4 as a
more pure streaming events processing platform.

If there are no objections I would like to add myself to the initial
list of committers.

My primary interest is in social platform and distributed systems.
Currently PMC in Apache Shindig, and contributing in other Apache projects.

- Henry