incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <>
Subject Promoting Podling Bootstrap From Draft [WAS Re: Committer versus PPMC]
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:50:45 GMT
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Alasdair Nottingham <> wrote:
>> The word typically suggests to me that normally a mentor does this, but any willing
IPMC member can do this and that is no problem.
> +1
> The whole section is [DRAFT] so it might well be a formatting issue.
> Looks like part of a glossary of terms but poorly linked and
> misformated.

I've collected related definitions into a glossary and linked into it.
If anyone sees any other improvements, please feel free to dive in.

The Podling Bootstrap section[1] is still marked [DRAFT]. It'd be
great if we could work on pushing it up to normative. If anyone could
find a few cycles to review and comment/suggest improvements (or just
dive in and patch if you have karma) please jump in :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message