incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <>
Subject Re: What do Chukwa, Droids, Hama, Hise, Lucene.Net have in common?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:18:34 GMT
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Richard Frovarp <> wrote:

> It would be nice to have one canonical location for some of the information
> that needs to be updated. It seems that podlings have several different
> locations that need to be updated when one thing changes.

In the olden days there was a single status.txt file in the root of
the podlings svn, i quite liked that as it did make it easy to keep
things in sync. Could we do something like that again, perhaps using
xml or doap to capture everything we need?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message