incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.1.1-incubating release rc4
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:49:08 GMT
Thanks Marvin, appreciate it.

Like I just told the Gora community:

As for the Ant build failures on Gora tutorial, I could respin another RC, but
gora-tutorial isn't exactly a blocker in my mind and we could publish some
notes on the website post 0.1.1 on how to solve the issue. I'd much
rather get 0.1.1-incubating released (finally) and since we have 3 IPMC
+1s we can, and then focus our efforts on 0.2-incubating.

So, I think I'll say thank you for the +1 Marvin and for your detailed review,
we'll open some issues to get fixed in 0.2 that address the comments, and
then push 0.1.1-incubating out the door as I think it's still a decent release.