incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <>
Subject Re: OpenNLP IP clearance question
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:18:25 GMT
Am 13.09.2011 21:38, schrieb Jörn Kottmann:
> The contributor told me that he worked on it also during his day job
and cannot reach
> his VP to sign a software grant and CCLA from him. Therefore he
decided to proceed as an individual
> and he did send an ICLA and SGA to the secretary.
> Can we now proceed, accept his contribution and go through the IP

He worked on it "during his day job" and nobody legally representing the
company(?) did "sign a software grant" or indicate agreement with the
contribution otherwise, correct? Can there be any other answer to your
question than no?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message