incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.1.1-incubating release rc4
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:28:55 GMT
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 06:00:33PM -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Gotcha, OK that makes sense. I wonder if there is some missing Ivy
> dep. I'll check it out.

> Yep I know why. It's b/c 2 of the deps aren't in Maven central and must
> be installed manually. They are present in lib-ext within the gora-cassandra
> module.

> Yep that's from the Maven release plugin.

Having brought these issues (which are largely outside my area of expertise)
to your attention, I'm content to cast my +1 binding vote and let you (as
Release Manager) do with it as you will.

If you decide to release these artifacts as is, then congratulations to the
Gora community.  :)

Cheers,

Marvin Humphrey