incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Accept ODF Toolkit for Incubation
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:31:55 GMT
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011, Nick Burch wrote:
> we're now waiting on infra[1] to have the cycles to create the lists.

The lists have now been created for the ODF Toolkit podling

Anyone who's interested in the project should sign up to the user and dev
lists. These are odf-users@incubator.apache.org and
odf-dev@incubator.apache.org

If you'd like to subscribe, sent two emails, one to each of:
   odf-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
   odf-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

More details on the lists, and their archives will be available (shortly)
at:
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-users/
    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-dev/

For those listed on the initial committers list at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html (and no-one else,
sorry), you should also subscribe to the private list. You may wish to
subscribe from your @apache.org email address, so it's easier for the
moderators to check you should be on there. The subscription address fro
that is odf-private-subscribe@incubator.apache.org, but again that's for
the initial committers and mentors only

I'd suggest we give it a day or two for everyone to subscribe, then we can
kick off a discussion on the dev list about migrating the code, website,
wiki, issues etc, as well as the process of advising existing mailing list
subscribers on the move to Apache lists.

Nick