incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Accept ODF Toolkit for Incubation
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 11:05:17 GMT
On Sun, 31 Jul 2011, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>> As the discussions on the ODF Toolkit threads seem to be winding down,
>> I would like to initiate the vote to accept the ODF Toolkit as an
>> Apache Incubator project.
>>
>> This vote will close 72 hours from now.
>
> Voting is now closed.  Quorum was achieved, and the vote passes.

Great. I've gone ahead and added the podling status page:
     http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html
(may take an hour or two for the site publish to go live though)

Next step is probably to get the lists setup, so we can use them to
discuss importing the code, website etc.

Can I have a couple of volunteers to be moderators for the lists? (List
moderators review emails from non members, and approve if appropriate or
discard if spam). Once we've a few volunteers, I can ask infra to create
the lists

I'll contact people needing iCLAs shortly

Nick