incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Apache ODF Toolkit Podling Status Report (Draft)
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 11:33:38 GMT
Devin noticed that we have our first status report due to the Apache
Board tomorrow (Wed). But we don't have an Apache mailing list to
discuss this yet.

So, I've pasted Devin's draft into the wiki. You can review it here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2011    Search for
"ODFToolkit".

Obviously, we don't have much status yet.  But if you have any
additional changes, either make them directly in the wiki or respond
to all and we can discuss.

We need a mentor to sign off on the status report as well.

I'm sending this note to all the "initial committers" as well as
general@incubator.a.o, in the interest of transparency.

-Rob