incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Whirr version 0.6.0-incubating
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 02:09:14 GMT
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Luciano Resende <> wrote:
> First incubator release for whirr  (0.6.0-incubating) ?

More like the first release for the 0.6 branch.

> Didn't Whirr just graduated ?

Yes but there are many things we have to do in order to prepare the
infrastructure so that we can have a release as a top level project.

We have been working on the current candidate for more than 2 and a
half months and I don't it's a good idea to delay things even more.
We've discussed about this and we've decided that this should be our
last release as an incubator project.

Now that the resolution was accepted by the board is no longer
possible to have a last release as an incubator project?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message