incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last Bluesky report
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:00:54 GMT
Bulk of the committers and users of the Airavata incubator (including me) are from educational
institutions and code donation and contributions are covered by CCLA and SGA signed by trustees
of the university. We did process all the required paper work, it was non-trivial to navigate
through the university beurocracy but not terribly hard. We have a good set of mentors and
Champion who made our life easy - here is the full list  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/airavata.html,
we will be happy to share our experiences.

Suresh