incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject Re: Add a project to Apache incubator
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:11:23 GMT
Hi Iman,

1. The first thing is to create a ProjectNameProposal on the Incubator
This proposal will introduce the project, the rationale, etc.
2. When your wiki is done, you can send an e-mail to with the [PROPOSAL] prefix.

It's not a problem to not have mentor or champion. One of the purpose of
the incubator thread is to introduce a project. If ASF members are
interested by the project, they will register on the proposal.

On 08/31/2011 02:24 PM, Iman Reihanian wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I developed a project and 80% of it is complete, I would like to join it to
> Apache incubator and at the end as Apache project, I am read incubator
> guides, but I have some question yet.
> 1. I will send an email about my project proposal to which email after
> finishing creating proposal?
> 2. It is necessary to supporting with a sponsor, and where could I present
> my project to given sponsor?
> 3. How can I access to a champion?
> Thank you in advanced.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré