incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Lalancette <clala...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.4.0, rc4
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:22:03 GMT
On 08/24/11 - 04:57:18PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just uploaded the third release candidate for Deltacloud 0.4.0. The rc is
> available from http://people.apache.org/~lutter/deltacloud/0.4.0/rc4/
>
> Please vote on the release candidate by Saturday, 2011-08-27 15:00 PDT
>
> KEYS: http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/deltacloud/KEYS
> svn tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/deltacloud/tags/release-0.4.0-rc4

So I just tried this out again, and I'm still not getting proper page refreshes
when creating firewalls or rules on firewalls from the HTML UI.  That is, the
firewall or the rule gets created on the backend cloud, but it does not
refresh the page properly to show the new firewall or rule.

Actually, the same problem exists with Buckets and launching of instances as
well.  Basically anything that needs to POST won't properly refresh on my
machine.  Does anyone else see this?

(this is with a deltacloudd from the rc4 tarball above, and firefox 3.6.20
on Fedora-14)

--
Chris Lalancette