incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Increased process on CLA item
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:08:32 GMT
On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 09:28:08PM -0700, Henri Yandell wrote:
> [ ] +1
> [ ] -1, because...
> [ ] BikeShed: I want to continue discussion on some point:

+1

I like both the increased focus on this item and the progressive oversight
mechanism which was worked out during the discussion thread.  We will be doing
podlings a favor by communicating that this is a priority and asking for
updates -- it's easier to send reminders to lagging copyright holders when
someone is taking an active interest and insisting on accountability.

Marvin Humphrey