incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SGA for AL 2.0 licensed code base
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 05:34:38 GMT
Yet we're perfectly happy to include an Apache licensed (or many other
licenses) dependency with a product; and to accept numerous smaller
patches under the Apache license.

It's an inconsistency and if we can't get a CLA/SGA for some piece of
code that was formerly under AL 2.0, I'm not sure why it would be a
blocker.

Hen