incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bluesky cleanup? (was: [RESULT][VOTE] Retire Bluesky Podling)
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 04:23:10 GMT
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
>> Er, have you explicitly told the Bluesky lists that the repo is about to
>> be deleted?
>
>> Alternatively, we can simply turn off write access [to] ensure it's not
>> actively developed, but that it's available.
>
> Are we deleting or moving to an attic-type section?

If we don't have something saying that we have a license to the code,
then I think we should delete.

Normal Attic practice is to leave the svn where it is and make it
read-only; so for retired podlings for which we do have copyright
signoff I suggest simply doing that.

Noting that bluesky svn is now read-only (dev list cc'd).

Hen