incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Blogs for incubator projects?
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 11:16:36 GMT

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Mark Struberg <> wrote:
> ...What is the best approach for setting up a project blog for incubator projects?
> For TLPs we have
> Should I ask for a section for Isis over there, or do we maintain a separated incubator
blog area somewhere?...

I don't think a specific section is needed, as Edward said Hama is
using for example, as opposed to
/incubator/hama as we do for websites.

What's important IMO is that at some point readers are made aware of
the incubating state of the project. Saying FOO (incubating) in the
blog title instead of just FOO might be good.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message