incubator-general mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <>
Subject Re: Bluesky calls for a new mentor!
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 21:17:30 GMT
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Gavin McDonald <> wrote:
> Are we to keep on creating new committer accts for these folks knowing damn well
> that at the end of the term they disappear and a new lot appears? This is why they (
> when they did commit) shared accounts.

What if the students all served as contributors rather than
committers, with a core of committers that handled the contributions?
As long as a contribution is made to a JIRA, and said contribution was
flagged as being released to ASF, that should ensure clean IP, right?

Of course, that's presupposing all the code is maintained publicly from now on.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message