incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Bluesky cleanup? (was: [RESULT][VOTE] Retire Bluesky Podling)
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:48:01 GMT
Er, have you explicitly told the Bluesky lists that the repo is about to
be deleted?  In very clear and plain terms, so there's no chance for
miscommunication?

Before we nuke something, we should double-check that any relevant
parties have had a chance to make their own backup of it.

Alternatively, we can simply turn off write access, and schedule the
deletion in a week or so, to ensure it's not actively developed, but
that it's available.

- Shane (apologies if the podling's community is already aware of the
impending deletion)