incubator-general mailing list archives

From robert_w...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Blondie's Parallel Lines...
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:18:28 GMT
dsh <daniel.haischt@googlemail.com> wrote on 06/02/2011 04:05:38 PM:

> IMHO you should not discuss or question the LO community size
> respective its vitality in any way at this place. That's certainly not
> the scope of the OpenOffice Apache incubation proposal anyway. The

I disagree.  The question was raised on the list whether this project was
on track to have a sufficient number of developers to allow this project
to thrive.  In my analysis I commented on two highly relevant comparable
projects, estimating how many core developers they have.  IMHO, this is
**highly** relevant.

If you or anyone else would like to propose a different analysis leading
to a different number, then I'd welcome as well.

-Rob