incubator-general mailing list archives

Subject Re: OpenOffice: were are we now?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 00:37:01 GMT
Florian Effenberger <> wrote on 06/05/2011
07:52:53 PM:

> Hi,
> wrote on 2011-06-06 01.48:
> > Give me a citation please where anyone from IBM said the preference of
> > Apache to TDF/OO was due only to the license?
> I've been asking for reasons since my first e-mail to this list, but you

> didn't reply so far. So, if you could elaborate on that, I'd really
> appreciate that.

And I remind you of this response I gave you before:

I believe I described the range of areas that were important to us, and
clearly it was more than the license.  To elaborate further could be seen
as me denigrating TDF/LO, and I think that would be toxic to further
collaborations, collaborations I look forward to.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message