incubator-general mailing list archives

From eric b <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice: were are we now?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 06:36:24 GMT

Le 6 juin 11 à 02:28, William A. Rowe Jr. a écrit :
> Because Oracle and TDF, in confidential negotiations, could not
> come to an agreement.

Also that's one more reason why should be hosted by
the Apache Foundation.

For the memory, LibreOffice and TDF have been created without the
community being informed. Only several people were aware.

More precisely, as Project Lead, I was not even
informed such thing was happening : we discovered everything defined,
and the roles distributed.

No discussion : follow us, or die.

> And I think that's all that need be said on the matter.

Maybe, but starting now, I think everything _must_ be transparent.

Eric Bachard

Education Project:
Projet OOo4Kids :
L'association EducOOo :