incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: "opportunity to reunite the related communities" Re: Apache Incubator Proposal: Splitting the Community?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:47:34 GMT

On Jun 3, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> More than that, I'd like to see it as an objective to facilitate this
> collaboration. There's too much talk of just giving up and treating
> ideological division as a given...

Well, the ASF develops and releases software under the AL... that
*is* a given. If people are wondering if we would change our license
or even allow dual-licensing, then that is not going to happen.

Not anything in particular about OOo. It's just the fact.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message