incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: This list is for how not why?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:27:46 GMT
Khirano,

I just noticed your mail never received a response. Sorry for that, reply online...

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

On 6 Jun 2011, at 18:02, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com> wrote:

> It has been familiar with us to file issues and comment on them.in the
> bugzilla that we called IssueTracker.
>
> Will OpenOffice.org infrastructures like the bugzilla be also
> contributed to Apache Software Foundation?

The proposal indicates that an instance of JIRA has been requested for issue tracking. The
precise workflow adopted will be defined by the podling during incubation.

Ross