incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Rép : Apache Incubator Proposal
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 20:15:22 GMT

On Jun 1, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Greg Stein wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 15:04, eric b <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> First, apologies for the new thread, due to my late arrival on this list.
>> As developer for since 2005, and having some knowledge in OOo
>> source code, I'm interested to contribute to the new (as
>> dev).
>> Where are the essential links to start ? e.g. I created an account on the
>> wiki, but I don't know whether I can add something yet :-)
> Welcome, Eric!
> I'm not sure what Jim's plans are right now. I bet he's pretty caught
> up in talking to the press :-P ... I hope the answer would be "anybody
> interested should insert their name into the wiki page", but he may
> have other ideas. I've cc'd him.

Nope, that's right.

We've reached out to the OO and LO communities, and have
the call out to all current OO/LO developers to join up
if they want... I guess "officially" Sam is the keeper of
the proposal (as Sponsor and Champion), but I think it's

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message