incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Add incubator group to podling committers
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:51:05 GMT
Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> I sent this to infra, but I have been told the incubator chair should
> handle this.

I've made the changes via the command line interface.

I wish there were some consistency on this when accounts are setup, but that's something we
can discuss with infra.  Oft-times when I have gone to change group membership, I have had
the command line tool complain that the id is already in the group.  And until it was fixed,
that complaint caused the entire modification to fail for all ids.

> I have hear our inc-chair is ooo

Out of Office?  Naw.  As long as I have decent Internet access (and no firewall keeping me
from SSH), I'm "in the office."

	--- Noel